Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

ISIS executioner 'is beheaded by SAS sniper's special bullet as he demonstrated how to decapitate pr

rocky

ISIS executioner 'is beheaded by SAS sniper's special bullet as he demonstrated how to decapitate pr

Post by rocky on Tue 16 Feb 2016, 3:08 am

• A SAS sniper has shot an ISIS commander from 4,000ft away, it is claimed
  • The ISIS commander was teaching 20 other jihadis how to decapitate
  • But a witness said the ISIS boss's own head 'exploded' when he was hit
  • For more of the latest Islamic State news visit www.dailymail.co.uk/isis

A SAS sniper has beheaded an ISIS executioner with a single shot while the militant was teaching jihadis how to decapitate prisoners, it has been reported.

Some 20 Islamic fighters were taking part in the executioner's outdoor lesson when he was killed by the elite British soldier - hiding 4,000ft away and using specially-designed 'wounding' bullets.

A witness said the entire group of student jihadis then fled, deserting their cause after the ill fated training session at a small village in northern Syria.

[size=13]ISIS executioner 'is beheaded by SAS sniper's special bullet as he demonstrated how to decapitate prisoners'

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/216114-isis-executioner-is-beheaded-by-sas-snipers-special-bullet-as-he-demonstrated-how-to-decapitate-prisoners/#ixzz40JvAqOHO

+2

The SAS sniper reportedly killed the ISIS commander while he was training 20 other jihadis (file photo)
 [/size]
A witness told The Daily Express the SAS sniper was using a Dan.338 rifle with a suppressor to prevent any noise and flash giving away his position.

Aiming a foot to the side of his target in order to adjust for wind, it was expected the cruel commander - known as the local executioner - would require two shots to kill.
Read more: http://www.dailymail...-demonstrated-d

Current date/time is Mon 05 Dec 2016, 12:34 pm