Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

People crowd denies abducting the elements of the presidential guard

rocky

Post by rocky on Tue 16 Feb 2016, 3:24 am

By: Wab1
date: Tuesday 02.16.2016 4:03

Salahuddin / Baghdad news 
denied a member of the Council of Salahuddin province and leader of the popular crowd Mehdi Taqi, on Monday, a crowd of abducting members of the presidential guards, as called for the need to secure international road between Kirkuk and Baghdad. Taqi said in an interview I followed "Baghdad news," "The accusation weaning popular crowd being behind abducted by elements of the presidential Guard and civilian response process, lie and defamation factions of the popular crowd who fought organize Daash and persevered for more than a year generally regulate Daash." He said Taqi, said that "kidnapping gangs are based in this business and the crowd is helped by the release of the abductees, "and wondered" How do you accuse us of being behind this? ". he called Taki, the presidency and the governments in Baghdad and Erbil to" make a formal apology to the people spend Amerli, management and PDF crowd, that the task of protecting the international road between Kirkuk and Baghdad. " the student saves the government in Baghdad to" stand in earnest to resolve the issue spend Tuz and implementation of the joint agreement between the parties and directed the Peshmerga forces and popular crowd from the district center and deliver the security file, where the federal police. " He called Taki to" secure the road from the hand of Solomon Beck and very great hand, because there are gangs who kidnap civilians in this region, "stressing the need to" government provides forces of the Iraqi army or federal police for the purpose of disseminating Sitarat foot and moving to ensure the smooth flow of traffic. " declared Mayor Tuz spend in Salahuddin province waterfall Abdoul , the release elements Guard presidential eight people in response, 24 hours after their abduction, it came after he announced the presidency, for the loss of three members of the brigade first presidential guard, including a captain during the passage of the civil car near Amerli hand affiliate to spend Tuz east of Tikrit.

http://www.baghdadnp.com/news.php?action=view&id=42186

Current date/time is Mon 05 Dec 2016, 6:45 pm