Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Urgent ... Daash announce his withdrawal from Mosul !!!

rocky

Urgent ... Daash announce his withdrawal from Mosul !!!

Post by rocky on Tue 16 Feb 2016, 9:43 am

y
[size=37]Urgent ... Daash announce his withdrawal from Mosul !!![/size]

BAGHDAD - The Journal News
Broadcast organization "Daash" terrorist, loudspeakers in Mosul, said that his withdrawal from the city is very close, to his knowledge the arrival of Iraqi forces fighting to restore him to the ground.
But he vowed to return again to establish his succession in Nineveh and its center of Mosul, in a speech a miserable preachers regulation on people.
The chairman of the network journalists have Nineveh, Raafat Alzerara, the preacher for the organization "Daash" he said during a recent speech in eastern Mosul areas: "Mademtem want Iraqi forces, I bring you good news that they are coming, but we will withdraw."
And transfer Alzerara for remedy Khatib Aldaasha in front of people saying "we will withdraw, but will come on and Taatrahmon to organize because you will see hell out of these forces."
In an attempt frustrating Aldaasha called leadership, the people of Mosul and sons to join the ranks of the organization and fighting with him in the battle of the fate of the city, which is expected to begin soon after the arrival of all the pieces of the Iraqi security to the perimeter of Nineveh.
The band reached 15 of the Iraqi army, to the axis of drunken southwest of Mosul, the end of last week, to begin the liberation of Nineveh operations and position of the control of the organization "Daash."

http://journaliraq.com/%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AC%D9%84-%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%B4-%D9%8A%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%B3%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%87-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%88%D8%B5%D9%84/

Current date/time is Fri 02 Dec 2016, 6:20 pm