Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Trump buys Jeb's Campaign website lol

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Trump buys Jeb's Campaign website lol Empty Trump buys Jeb's Campaign website lol

Post by wciappetta Tue 16 Feb 2016, 5:04 pm

Trump dominates the news again

Rad Berky, WCNC 4:52 p.m. EST February 16, 2016

http://www.wcnc.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/02/16/trump-dominates-news-again/80467832/
    Trump buys Jeb's Campaign website lol 635912383474957431-donald-trump-getty

GREENVILLE, SC - FEBRUARY 15: Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump speaks to voters during a campaign event February 15, 2016 in Greenville, South Carolina. Trump continued to campaign in the Palmetto State for the upcoming GOP primary. (Photo by Alex Wong/Getty Images)(Photo: Alex Wong, Getty Images)

ROCK HILL, S.C. – With just four days until the South Carolina Republican primary, all the Republican candidates were campaigning across the Palmetto State, but it was Donald Trump who again commanded much of the attention.
    While Ted Cruz was telling a rally in Mount Pleasant he said, “We are not going to grant American citizenship to individuals who are here illegally.”

Trump was threatening to file suit against Cruz. Trump says because Cruz was born in Canada, he cannot run for President of the United States.

Winthrop University Political Science Professor Dr. Scott Huffmon said most legal scholars believe Trump is wrong because Cruz’ mother was a U.S. citizen at the time of his birth.

“So I think the question is, will it pull support from Cruz or will it force Cruz to have to address this topic, even though it is frivolous, rather than stay on message?” Huffmon said.

Trump also put a thorn in the side of Jeb Bush by purchasing Bush’s campaign website. When Bush failed to renew his domain name, Trump snatched it up. As a result anyone trying to find the Jeb Bush web page is now directed to Trump’s page

funny

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    Lobo
    Lobo

Trump buys Jeb's Campaign website lol Empty Re: Trump buys Jeb's Campaign website lol

Post by Lobo Tue 16 Feb 2016, 5:14 pm

Bush just can't catch a break -

funny funny funny
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Trump buys Jeb's Campaign website lol Empty Re: Trump buys Jeb's Campaign website lol

Post by fonz1951 Tue 16 Feb 2016, 5:17 pm

after laughing for the last 5 minutes,i will now comment; hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah bighug   that's all folks!

Last edited by fonz1951 on Tue 16 Feb 2016, 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added to.)
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ahill Wed 17 Feb 2016, 1:49 am

If you snooze - you lose.   Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz    lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:50 am