Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Starting edit acidic area east of Ramadi operation

rocky

Post by rocky on Wed 17 Feb 2016, 3:35 am

By: Wab1
of Wednesday 17/2/2016 2:26

Anbar / Baghdad news 
announced Anbar Operations Command, on Tuesday, for the start of the process of liberalization 
acidic area east of Ramadi, while suggesting that the security forces progressing significantly. 
The operations commander Maj. Gen. Ismail Mahlawi in an interview I followed "Baghdad news", that "the military operation launched yesterday morning, to liberate the acidic region, located near the international highway east of Ramadi. " 
He added Mahlawi" The process cuts the band X and the sons of the tribes participated in the crowd and the flight of the international coalition and the air force and army Aviation and the backing of artillery and tanks, "he said, adding that" there is significant progress for those forces on the ground. " 
the security forces and the participation of the sons of the tribes and the international Air Alliance and the Iraqi, editing operations continue in Anbar province, after seizing control of the entire city of Ramadi and inflict heavy losses in organizing Daash in lives and equipment.

http://www.baghdadnp.com/news.php?action=view&id=42233

Current date/time is Fri 09 Dec 2016, 7:05 pm