Celebrate your spring harvest with this crunchy vegetable salad. Eat it alone for a light lunch, or serve it as a side dish with your favorite entrée.
Yield: 4 servings.
- 4 ounces snow peas, trimmed and cut in half
- 4 ounces snap peas, trimmed and cut in half
- 8 ounces napa cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper