Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Electoral Commission: Daash terrorist gangs executes former employees in

Electoral Commission: Daash terrorist gangs executes former employees in

Post by rocky on Thu 18 Feb 2016, 10:23 am

[size=30]Electoral Commission: Daash terrorist gangs executes former employees in the Office[/size]
18/02/2016 06:58 |

font size:  

Direction Press /
Daash proceeded terrorist gangs Thursday, 02/18/2016 at another crime added to the cowardly crimes against the execution of three former female employees of the Independent Electoral Commission in Nineveh.
The Commission said in a statement, received "direction Press" a copy of the Daash terrorist gangs executed three former employees who worked with UNHCR in previous elections by firing squad, according to sources from within the Nineveh in a square in the city after they were arrested from their homes, the statement added that this crime comes within a series of heinous crimes committed by these gangs against the Iraqi people in the city of Mosul and areas that still seizes on it, and this cowardly act shows lowliness and meanness of these cowards through our people filter in cold blood, and that the board of Commissioners in the Commission condemns this act cowardly demanding official bodies conviction and ridding the sons of the Iraqi people from these killers, criminals through the liberalization of the remaining of the land Almstbahp by those gangs, calling on God to have mercy on the martyrs Amodorat Itagmayorn His mercy and inspire their relatives patience and solace.
It is noteworthy that Daash gangs proceeded formerly the execution of a number of UNHCR staff and its contractors earlier.

Current date/time is Sat 22 Oct 2016, 8:27 pm