Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Daash executed "Barber governor" in Sharqat and confiscate his property on charges of collaborating

rocky

Daash executed "Barber governor" in Sharqat and confiscate his property on charges of collaborating

Post by rocky on Fri 19 Feb 2016, 1:49 pm

[size=32]Daash executed "Barber governor" in Sharqat and confiscate his property on charges of collaborating with the security forces[/size]

21:04:00 2.19.2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Salahuddin said a local source in Salahuddin province, on Friday, that the organization "Daash" executed the so-called "Barber governor" in the district of Sharqat and deliberately to the confiscation of his property on charges of collaborating with the security forces. The source said in an interview with Alsumaria's News, "the Abu Qutaiba, 45, who became known in June 2014 as one of the most prominent barber leaders and elements of al-Daash in Sharqat and some call it the title of a barber governor executed, this evening, was shot dead and a decision was made ​​to confiscate his property by order of the Sharia Court of the organization." the source, who asked not to be named, said: "The execution of Barber governor was accused of collaborating with the security forces and provide information on the leaders of the organization's activities," pointing out that "the pace of executions soared in recent months and has become mere suspicion leads to immediate death as a result of the emergence of serious concerns with the regulation of the existence of underground resistance to the elements began to stand out remarkably recently. " the Sharqat eliminate one of the main strongholds of the organization" Daash "in Salahuddin province, which fell, however, the organization after the tenth of June events of 2014.Add comment

http://www.sotaliraq.com/newsitem.php?id=319347#axzz40e27vxtj

Current date/time is Sun 04 Dec 2016, 4:25 pm