Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Joint Operations announces the killing of tens of terrorists and destroyed their hideouts in Anbar

rocky

Joint Operations announces the killing of tens of terrorists and destroyed their hideouts in Anbar

Post by rocky on Sat 20 Feb 2016, 3:03 am

[ltr]Joint Operations announces the killing of tens of terrorists and destroyed their hideouts in Anbar[/ltr]

Since 02/19/2016 20:34 pm (Baghdad time)
[ltr][/ltr]
[ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
[ltr]Security forces killed the Air Force and Air international coalition of more than 27 of the terrorist gangs Daash with the destruction of tens of mined wheels and dens of Daash in Anbar province boycotted operations.[/ltr]
[ltr]A statement by the Joint Special Operations Command received / balances News / copy of it, that "the pieces of the Tenth Infantry Division killed eight terrorists and address 15 of an explosive device in the acidic region."[/ltr]
[ltr]"I was also able to pieces the southern axis (Infantry Brigade headquarters 50 and the first regiment Brigade himself and an armored force of the Legion Infantry Brigade 36 and the power of the crowd Anbar and detachments address unexploded ordnance and effort engineering), cleared roads and Alambazl and make fortifications temporary contract that Ashgletha and managed to kill four terrorists and the destruction of a motorcycle carrying explosives and killed them, clearing 6 buildings by detachments of treatment and 20 bombing of an explosive device. "[/ltr]
[ltr]The statement continued, "also managed the Military Engineering Directorate of the complete monument Albuaath bridge, and carried out the first cohort of 31 Infantry Brigade Alsjarih security operation in the area resulted in the destruction of the wheel and killed one terrorist elements."[/ltr]
[ltr]He pointed to "the implementation of the planes the Iraqi air force sorties in acid resulted in the destruction and Crane for terrorists and the destruction of the wheel Kia carrying gunmen and killed them, as do military flight air strikes in acid resulted in the destruction of the headquarters of the enemy and the mechanism of" Bath "bomb with two motorcycles carrying terrorists, as enables coalition aircraft killed 14 terrorists and bomb destruction of the wheel and the center of the pool, ".anthy 29 / d 24[/ltr]

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mawazin.net%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9%2F%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9&edit-text=

Current date/time is Thu 08 Dec 2016, 1:55 am