Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

12 killed an element of (Daash) west of Ramadi

rocky

Post by rocky on Sat 20 Feb 2016, 4:08 am

One of the elements of the Iraqi army during the security operation in Ramadi

Author: HF, HH 
Editor: HH 20.2.2016 11:14 Number of Views: 198 

[rtl]Long-Presse / Anbar [/rtl]
[rtl]A source in the Anbar Operations Command, said Saturday that the 12 component of the organization (Daash) were killed during a security operation targeting gatherings of the organization, west of Ramadi (110 km west of Baghdad).[/rtl]
The source said in an interview with the (long-Presse), "The security forces carried out this morning, the process Tardah targeted communities to organize Daash in the vicinity spend Hit-east (70 km west of Ramadi), killing 12 members of the organization and the destruction of three wheels were traveling. "
The source, who asked not to be named, said: "The security forces were able to destroy a truck carrying foodstuffs and explosive devices for the cells dormant within the city, as well as the bombing of a rocket launcher," noting that "the elements of the organization (Daash) in the district of Hit, west of Ramadi , and western regions in the event of a total collapse after the losses they have suffered in the T-Ramadi, Fallujah, Haditha and spend and hand-Baghdadi and the loss of the most prominent commanders who were killed battles after liberation. "
The majority of the cities of Anbar province was controlled by elements of the organization (Daash) as security forces began clearing battles a wide recovered from which the city of Ramadi after fierce battles with the liberalization of other areas in the vicinity of Fallujah, killing hundreds of elements (Daash).
 http://almadapress.com/ar/news/65087/%D9%85%D9%82%D8%AA%D9%84-12-%D8%B9%D9%86%D8%B5%D8%B1%D8%A7-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%B4-%D8%BA%D8%B1%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A

Current date/time is Sun 04 Dec 2016, 4:21 pm