Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

US State Department: the war against Daash beyond Iraq and Syria

Post by rocky on Sat 20 Feb 2016, 8:50 am

By: Wab1
on: Saturday 02/20/2016 23:27

Follow-up / Baghdad news 
confirmed the US State Department, the air raid by planes of American war against an al Daash camp in Libya, comes as part of efforts to prosecute the organization, as pointed out that the war against Daash beyond Iraq and Syria. The deputy ministry spokesman Mark Toner , in an interview he followed "Baghdad news" that "air strike by US warplanes against continued for Daash camp in Libya is part of the overall prosecution of the terrorist organization the American effort," pointing out that "the war against Daash beyond Iraq and Syria." He pointed Toner to " the announcement by President Barack Obama previously said the United States would take action whenever there was an opportunity to eliminate the leaders of al Daash targeting camps. " he explained that" the United States understands that the more pressure on the elements of al-Daash in Iraq and Syria, will be looking for other places like Libya, which raised concerns for some time. " the American warplanes carried out air strikes targeted sites to organize Daash at a training facility in Libya, have been associated with established light of religion Shushan, a Tunisian sees as his country was responsible for two attacks last year, the Metropolitan Museum of Tunisia and beach resort in Sousse which killed dozens of tourists .

Current date/time is Sun 23 Oct 2016, 7:00 am