Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Boeing" get a license to enter the Iranian market

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Boeing -  "Boeing" get a license to enter the Iranian market Empty "Boeing" get a license to enter the Iranian market

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Feb 2016, 11:46 am

[ltr]"Boeing" get a license to enter the Iranian market[/ltr]

[ltr]News / Baghdad [/ltr]
    [ltr]I got American "Boeing" aircraft maker on the approval of the US authorities to start negotiations with Iran on providing them with techniques and equipment Aviation, which opens in front of the company's market was closed because of the sanctions. [/ltr]
    [ltr]According to "The Wall Street Journal" newspaper of America, today, quoting a spokesman for the US company as saying, "US authorities license allows us to negotiate with the approved airlines to determine the amount of their demand for aircraft."Boeing -  "Boeing" get a license to enter the Iranian market ArrowSelected2[/ltr]
    [ltr]The spokesman continued, "We understand the difficult situation in the region, and that everything is changing, so we will continue to follow the instructions of the United States government with respect to doing business with Iran." [/ltr]
    [ltr]Include fleets of Iranian airlines are currently more aircraft ahead in the world, for that Tehran is seeking to renovated to upgrade the fleet and catch up with its rivals in this area, and the Iranian authorities are planning to acquire between 300 and 600 passenger aircraft over the next 10 years. [/ltr]
    [ltr]It was "the youngest honorary Kashan" Iranian Deputy Transport Minister had expressed earlier in his country's interest in the acquisition of more than 100 passenger plane of the company, "Boeing." [/ltr]
    [ltr]It is noteworthy here that the company "Airbus" aircraft maker, which is the largest competitor for "Boeing", took place in the month of January last contract for the supply of 127 new aircraft to Iran. [/ltr]
    [ltr]The contract was signed during Iranian President Hassan Rowhani's visit to Italy and France. [/ltr]
    [ltr]The company "General Electric" also made a request to the US authorities in order to obtain permission to enter the Iranian market, but did not get approved until now. [/ltr]

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://hathalyoum.net/927704.aspx

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:56 am