Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Daash" resorted to falsification of the local currency to address "the worsening crisis" financial

rocky

Daash" resorted to falsification of the local currency to address "the worsening crisis" financial

Post by rocky on Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:25 pm

February 20, 2016 - 14:19

Alsumaria News / Diyala

revealed the leadership of the popular crowd Jabbar Maamouri in Diyala province, Saturday, for resorting to organize " Daash " to the falsification of the local currency in order to address the worsening financial crisis, as he pointed out that the regulation punished shops have refused to handle counterfeit currency holders. He said Mamouri in an interview with Alsumaria News, "the subunits of the popular crowd found the local currencies and forged them ten thousand dinars paper during the recent incursions in the vicinity of Sharqat, Chinese and nearby villages of them in recent weeks." He added Mamouri, that "our investigation intensive concluded that Daash resorted to fraud local currencies according to the elaborately framework in Mosul in order to secure sufficient funds to deal with the worsening financial crisis and dispel the concerns of his fighters not to own organization's ability to pay monthly salaries. "

Among Mamouri, that "Daash punished some of those who refused to handle private shopkeepers currency counterfeit," warning that "the organization may seek to enter quantities of counterfeit currency into liberated areas in order to convert into foreign exchange and return to it again." Controlled "Daash "Sharqat on areas and nearby villages, which is the last stronghold within the province of Salahuddin .

http://www.alsumaria.tv/mobile/news/160320/%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%B4-%D9%8A%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A3-%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B2%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AD%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A9/ar

Neno
Admin
Admin

Re: Daash" resorted to falsification of the local currency to address "the worsening crisis" financial

Post by Neno on Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:31 pm

IMHO that's the enforcement of the CBI and the GOP to the Banks rather public or private. If they can not verify the falsification with the tools they have then they had better get with the program or, hold them accountable too.

I think it is a game tho that might work in turning the cash society to electronic money including the smart card use.

Current date/time is Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:33 am