Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Financial expert: increase hard currency outlets will contribute to the stability of the exchange ra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Financial expert: increase hard currency outlets will contribute to the stability of the exchange ra Empty Financial expert: increase hard currency outlets will contribute to the stability of the exchange ra

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Apr 2013, 8:01 am

Financial expert: increase hard currency outlets will contribute to the stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar

13-04-2013 08:01 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Likely financial expert as Hadi Al-Tamimi, the stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar, after the necessary measures taken by the Directors of the Central Bank, included an increase of outlets selling hard currency.

Tamimi said (of the Agency news): The increase in the number of outlets for the sale of hard currency in the government and private banks by the central bank will contribute significantly to the stability of the dinar exchange rate it would meet the market needs of the dollar.

He added: that the process of the sale of hard currency must be accompanied by other operations to monitor the buying and selling foreign exchange operations to reduce currency smuggling and money laundering, that appear from time to time.

This revealed the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives, for the start of the Iraqi Central Bank to take urgent action to preserve the stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar by increasing the outlets sold for hard currency through the government and private banks.

And witnessed the exchange rate of the dinar against the U.S. dollar declined during the past few days as dollar rose against the dinar 1125 after it had been stable for 1120. / End / 8. N. P /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:20 pm