Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jeb Bush drops out of White House race

Lobo
    Lobo

Jeb Bush drops out of White House race Empty Jeb Bush drops out of White House race

Post by Lobo Sun 21 Feb 2016, 1:00 pm

02/20/16 

Jeb Bush drops out of White House race

The decision to suspend his campaign comes after the former Florida governor delivered a poor showing in South Carolina.

Jeb Bush, unable to muster enthusiasm for his presidential bid beyond the family network that helped him raise a record sum exceeding $150 million, is suspending his campaign following a disappointing finish in South Carolina.

The decision follows a string of underwhelming primary finishes for the former Florida governor, including in New Hampshire where he invested heavily and bet on a massive ground organization but still finished behind Donald Trump, John Kasich and Ted Cruz.

He also took only 2.8 percent of the vote in Iowa’s first in the nation caucuses, despite having outspent his rivals there, too, and campaigned until the very end. In South Carolina on Saturday night, he was on track to finish a distant fourth. His archrival Trump trounced the field with 33 percent of the vote, while Cruz and Rubio were running in a virtual tie with roughly 22 percent.

“In this campaign I have stood my ground, refusing to bend to the political winds,” Bush said on Saturday night, with South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham standing by his side.

Choking up at times, Bush said he will still fight for a conservative vision of America. “Despite what you might’ve heard, ideas matter, policy matters. And I truly hope that these ideas that we’ve laid out will serve as a blueprint for a generation of conservative leaders.”

The former Florida governor did not mention Trump by name during his remarks, but appeared to take swipes at the Republican frontrunner, who played a major role in Bush’s cratering.
    http://www.politico.com/story/2016/02/breaking-news-jeb-bush-is-suspending-his-presidential-campaign-219564

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:46 am