Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

The Classic Thinking v Reality

Lobo

The Classic Thinking v Reality

Post by Lobo on Sun 21 Feb 2016, 2:01 pm

QUESTION: Hi Martin !
In a globalized interconnected world where we see stock markets falling 30% and more from their recent high entering bear market territory how can it be that the S&P 500 is losing ground far less? Especially considering key economic data like the ISM that reveals a rather negative view on the U.S economy.
All Best,
M
ANSWER: Even if the economy declines, does that mean you rush and buy government debt? Your question assumes stocks only rise with rising corporate profits based upon the domestic economy. That is so untrue it is laughable. There are two reasons: first corporate will make more from overseas than domestic, but more importantly, if government is the one in trouble, capital will park in equities just to preserve itself. Your line of thinking will cost you everything you own. Markets and economies do not function in that one-sided manner.
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/armstrongeconomics101/basic-concepts/the-classic-thinking-v-reality/

Current date/time is Wed 07 Dec 2016, 6:31 am