Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Security forces thwart attacks to Daash terrorist and kill dozens of terrorists in Anbar "Daash" be

Security forces thwart attacks to Daash terrorist and kill dozens of terrorists in Anbar "Daash" be

Post by rocky on Sun 21 Feb 2016, 3:51 pm

Security forces thwart terrorist attacks to Daash and kill dozens of terrorists in Anbar

Security forces foiled a terrorist gangs to be exposing Daash and killed dozens of terrorists and dismantled dozens of improvised explosive devices and wheels mined.
A statement from the cell-Harbi media that "the pieces of the second regiment of infantry brigade 41 X band and the first cohort of 36 Brigade Armored Division IX of the Anbar Operations Command, foiled vulnerable to the enemy in the area of ​​the Albu Faraj light and medium weapons."
The statement added, "The operation resulted in the killing of 20 terrorists and the destruction of the Crane and killed them in coordination with the international airline alliance."
On the other hand, it was able to force an emergency Anbar Regiment 15. Center Amiriyah police and a brigade of 31 infantry division of the eighth foil suffered seven bomb wheels driven by suicide bombers in the block line and crushed by hand Albu Daij area. "
The statement continued, "The terrorists blew up four rigged wheels outside the whereabouts of our security forces, while military units detonated three other wheels."
The statement said, "The operation led to the injury of two sons crowd clan of Amiriyah Fallujah."
I was able to force the first cohort of 30 Infantry Brigade eighth band backed by a crowd Amiriyah Almottaghvlh pieces with the regiment stationed at the front of the curtain, the destruction of two wheels Melgmtin before arriving in pieces. "
For its part, the detachment blew address unexploded ordnance belonging to an engineering battalion eighth band field 59 of an explosive device and another 40 in the fact Sura area. 
Furthermore, targeted air force planes 4 headquarters of the guerrilla terrorist Daash in Albu Eifan area and destroyed four headquarters of the guerrilla terrorist Daash in the Po Hui region, as coalition aircraft targeted gatherings for terrorists Daash and killed 33 terrorists and destroyed four centers collected and added, 4 wheels, 3 defensive positions. "

Current date/time is Fri 21 Oct 2016, 4:06 am