Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Megyn Kelly Asks Paul Ryan if He Could Be the GOP Nominee in a Brokered Convention

Lobo
    Lobo

Megyn Kelly Asks Paul Ryan if He Could Be the GOP Nominee in a Brokered Convention Empty Megyn Kelly Asks Paul Ryan if He Could Be the GOP Nominee in a Brokered Convention

Post by Lobo Tue 23 Feb 2016, 3:08 pm

Megyn Kelly Asks Paul Ryan if He Could Be the GOP Nominee in a Brokered Convention — See His Emphatic Answer
    Feb. 22, 2016 11:17pm Tré Goins-Phillips

[*]

As theories of a brokered GOP convention loom, Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly asked House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) if he could become the Republican nominee for president. His answer? A resounding, “No.”
    Kelly’s question came after telling Ryan that, should the Republicans meet a brokered convention, he would have to preside over it — something Ryan said he was unaware of until after assuming the speakership.
    “The way it could happen is, they take the first vote, and the pledged delegates vote as they’ve said they will, and it doesn’t go through, there’s not enough. And in the second vote, they’re allowed to, sort of, go where they want, and people say, ‘We can’t agree on any of these guys. Look at him, he’s so handsome, he’s such a nice man, he tries hard, Mitt Romney loved him. Why don’t we make him our nominee?’” Kelly suggested to Ryan, who was shaking his head.
    Immediately after the Fox host described the theory, Ryan quickly shot it down.
    “No way, ain’t gonna happen,” Ryan replied. “First of all, I think you should run for president if you’re going to be president.”
    Ryan went on to say that he discussed running for president with his family last year and, ultimately, they ruled against it.
    “I’m not going to be the president,” Ryan, who does not anticipate a brokered convention, insisted. “It’s going to be someone who’s running for president.”
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/02/22/megyn-kelly-asks-paul-ryan-if-he-could-be-the-gop-nominee-in-a-brokered-convention-see-his-emphatic-answer/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Firewire%20-%20HORIZON%202-23-16%20FINAL&utm_term=Firewire

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:26 am