Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Central Bank maintains a citation against Attorney Jawad alshahili defamation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Bank maintains a citation against Attorney Jawad alshahili defamation  Empty The Central Bank maintains a citation against Attorney Jawad alshahili defamation

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Apr 2013, 3:07 pm

The Central Bank maintains a citation against Attorney Jawad alshahili defamation

14-04-2013 | (Voice of Iraq)-

Baghdad/Obelisk: judicial source said Sunday, that citation filed by the CBI against liberal bloc MP Javad alshahili for defamation and undermining the reputation of the Bank.
    The source said "the Obelisk", "the CBI move Al-rasafa appeals court citation number 61/published c/post 2013 against the Liberal bloc MP Javad alshahili because of his recent remarks and accusations made against the Bank on the mobile and alrolax watches deals across the space station".
    The source, who asked not to be named, "the Court addressed Al-baghdadia procedures initial claim to deliver the TV video alshahili occur to document his statements."
    He was Liberal MP for block alshahili said Jawad told a news conference that the 10 tons of stolen gold reserves from the Central Bank on the fifteenth of November 2012, and not only that but attacked the World Bank through a political satellite.
    Iraqi Central Bank denied, on 9 April, raised on the theft of 10 tons of gold from the Bank's reserves, calling absolute statement to prove it, and so would be subject to legal proceedings.
    The World Bank expressed his regret that this information is baseless and made a member of the parliamentary integrity Committee, calling on the absolute statement to prove it otherwise would be in those remarks to the fact that prosecutions of those remarks meant to confuse the market and damage the reputation of the Bank and the Iraqi economy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:09 am