Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Traffic: Spare Muthana bridge north of Baghdad for three days

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Traffic: Spare Muthana bridge north of Baghdad for three days Empty Traffic: Spare Muthana bridge north of Baghdad for three days

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Feb 2016, 3:20 am

[ltr]Traffic: Spare Muthana bridge north of Baghdad for three days[/ltr]

Since 02.25.2016 at 10:25 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The General Directorate of Traffic, on Thursday, cut Muthana bridge north of Baghdad starting on Friday until Sunday evening due to reconstruction work.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A spokesman for the Directorate Brigadier Ammar Waleed in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, it "will break the bridge Muthanna, north of Baghdad starting on Friday until the water on Sunday to carry out acts of attic reconstruction."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Directorate of Traffic announced from time to time about cutting Muthanna Baghdad bridge in front of traffic in the days of Thursday, Friday and Saturday and Sunday, to carry out maintenance works attic. It ended 29/4 e[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:00 pm