Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

The killing of five members of the (Daash) north of Tikrit

rocky

Post by rocky on Thu 25 Feb 2016, 6:54 am

Makhoul mountains of northern Salahuddin

Author: TG 
editor: the AT 25/2/2016 15:42 Number of Views: 25 

[rtl] Long-Presse / Baghdad[/rtl]
Announced that the federal police headquarters, on Thursday, killing five members of al (Daash), during a security operation in the Makhoul Mountains, north of Tikrit (170 km north of Baghdad), as pointed out to repel the onslaught of regulation, west of Baiji.
He said the federal police chief, the team Raed Shakir Jawdat, said in an interview to the (long-Presse), "The power of the federal police within the pieces stationed in Makhoul Mountains, launched today, surprise attacks on the headquarters of the organization (Daash) in the village of Massoud, Bmkhol, North Tikrit, which killed five members of the organization, and the destruction of three defensive positions. "
In the same context, Judt pointed out that "the federal commandos, managed to repel subjected to (Daash), at the intersection of sugary west of Baiji," noting that "the operation has led to the destruction of two wheels of the organization equipped with heavy weapons and kill its members."
[rtl]The joint forces managed to free the city of Tikrit in (31st March 2015), and continues to progress to expel (Daash) than other areas of the province, after being freed Baiji, (40 km north of Tikrit), mid-November 2015.[/rtl]

http://almadapress.com/ar/news/65409/%D9%85%D9%82%D8%AA%D9%84-%D8%AE%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B5%D8%B1-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%B4-%D8%B4%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%AA%D9%83%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%AA

Current date/time is Thu 08 Dec 2016, 11:50 pm