Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Saleh: freeze oil production, a positive decision and stop the collapse of oil prices February 26, 2

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Saleh - Saleh: freeze oil production, a positive decision and stop the collapse of oil prices February 26, 2 Empty Saleh: freeze oil production, a positive decision and stop the collapse of oil prices February 26, 2

Post by rocky on Fri 26 Feb 2016, 7:27 am

[ltr]
Saleh: freeze oil production, a positive decision and stop the collapse of oil prices

February 26, 2016

[size=13][size=14][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[/size]
[/ltr][/size]
[ltr]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Our economy / Baghdad
He described the appearance of Mohammed Saleh economic advisor to Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, a decision members of OPEC to freeze the level of oil production at the January level as "positive and contributes to stop the collapse of oil prices" in the global market.
Saleh said in a statement seen by the agency of our economy News that "freeze OPEC to the level of oil production is a good decision and gave positive signals of the oil market, at least in halting the deterioration in prices, in the hope that slowly improving," pointing out that "Iraq sells oil at less than ore prices Brent five dollars a barrel on average. " 
Saleh pointed out that "Iraq and Iran Mzlouman in oil Hssma scheduled Opec as was planned for Iraq before the eighties war with Iran 3.8 million barrels a day and now we are in the 2016 budget this year was put 3.6 million barrels, less than the 200,000 barrels, and this without our share planned before more than two decades, so Iraq has become a de facto excluded in OPEC's exports. " 
The Oil Ministry has welcomed the quadrilateral agreement, which was held on 16 February will be between Russia - Saudi Arabia - Qatar-Venezuela judge to freeze oil production for these countries at the level of exports for the month of Januar

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 23 Aug 2019, 7:43 pm