Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Found 18 explosive belt and Afghan clothes in Diyala

Found 18 explosive belt and Afghan clothes in Diyala

Post by rocky on Sat 27 Feb 2016, 3:06 am

[ltr]Found 18 explosive belt and Afghan clothes in Diyala[/ltr]

Since 02/26/2016 22:32 pm (Baghdad time)
[ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
[ltr]It announced the Joint Special Operations Command, on Friday, to find the two camps for terrorists in Alkhalaoah village north of Lake Hamrin, and contain large quantities of weapons and gear and explosive belts and Afghan clothes.[/ltr]
[ltr]A statement from the Joint Special Operations Command received / balances News / copy of "executing the process forces found 18 explosive belt and 20 mortar rounds 60 mm, Men 's Apparel Afghan short worn elements Daash, a small factory for making improvised explosive devices and booby - trapping wheels and bicycles."[/ltr]
[ltr]He pointed out , "it was also found 50 homemade explosive device and wheel-type bomb ready to go off Opel."[/ltr]
[ltr]The statement added, "it was the destruction of all articles that have been found, Vbima the power to hand over two wheels Toyota and two laptop to the type of investigation bodies in the fight against terrorism device."[/ltr]
[ltr]This is the second time that these quantities of weapons and materials bombing regulate in these areas where previously the Directorate of Diyala police and the crowd popular that found earlier this month at the inspection villages north of Lake Hamrin, including the Alkhalaoah village were found on a camp for terrorists Daash to contain Kamrta filming Vdioah and two Mobile and explosives detection device with his briefcase and connect Caudan Mutrla device and a fixed and a manual switchboard Mutrla and connect with accessories and two hand -held computer (laptop) and a roadside bomb and a motorcycle bomb.[/ltr]
[ltr]is over[/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 22 Oct 2016, 2:44 pm