Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Implementation of 24 raid of the international coalition in Iraq and Syria

Implementation of 24 raid of the international coalition in Iraq and Syria

Post by rocky on Mon 29 Feb 2016, 2:57 am

[ltr]Implementation of 24 raid of the international coalition in Iraq and Syria[/ltr]

Since 02/28/2016 16:33 pm (Baghdad time)
[ltr]Scales News - Follow-up[/ltr]
[ltr]The US-led international coalition forces launched 24 air raid on the organization Daash in Iraq and Syria.[/ltr]
[ltr]He said the joint command of coalition operations in a statement Sunday that "12 raid directed at Iraq, including one raid targeted a unit tactical organization dedicated to the platforms and the aircraft in the city of Fallujah."[/ltr]
[ltr]He added that "one strike and mounted in a drunken spend in Nineveh province targeted with explosive materials brought the majority of raids around the city of Mosul, where targeted tactical units scattered and destroyed five combat positions to Daash along with rocket launchers."[/ltr]
[ltr]The statement continued, as "the international coalition forces launched one raid near the town of Qayyarah in Nineveh province and destroyed a center for the distribution of funds belonging to the organization, as well as raids targeting heavy weapons sites and to Daash in the cities of Ramadi and Sinjar."[/ltr]
[ltr]The statement pointed out that "12 raid directed at Syria near Raqqa province and the city of Tell Abyad and targeted an area to save the weapons to Daash and tactical units and 23 building organization with targeted two buildings Manbej others in the city," .anthy 29/9 P[/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 21 Oct 2016, 3:17 pm