Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Daash adopts double suicide victim fells 96 in Sadr City

rocky

Post by rocky on Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:40 am

 Baghdad / term 

A source at the Interior Ministry, said Sunday that the outcome of the double bombing that targeted a popular market in Sadr City, eastern Baghdad, ended at 96 dead and wounded. 
The source said, in an interview with (long -Presse), " The final outcome of the bombing of the double improvised explosive device and suicide bomber wearing an explosive belt , which targeted, thisafternoon, Maridi market in Sadr City, eastern Baghdad, ended at 25 dead and 71 wounded. " 
the source, who requested anonymity, that" the injured are still receiving treatment in the capital , Baghdad hospitals. " 
Furthermore, announced organize "Daash", on Sunday, claimed responsibility for the suicide attack in eastern Baghdad Maridi market, killed 96 people and wounded bombing. 
He said continued to organize site that "about 100 dead and wounded as a result of two operations were carried out by two fighters of the organization in the chest Shi'ite city east of Baghdad." 
in a later development , holding Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, yesterday evening, a meeting with senior officers of the Baghdad operations command , on "security developments and cowardly terrorist attacks" headquarters, according to Abadi page on Facebook.
http://almadapaper.net/ar/news/505602/%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%B4-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%89-%D8%AA%D9%81%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7-%D9%85%D8%B2%D8%AF%D9%88%D8%AC%D8%A7-%D8%A3%D9%88%D9%82%D8%B9-96-%D8%B6%D8%AD%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%81%D9%80

Current date/time is Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:07 am