Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

New suicide Daash targeting security forces in Abu Ghraib attack and signed by 35 people dead and wo

rocky

New suicide Daash targeting security forces in Abu Ghraib attack and signed by 35 people dead and wo

Post by rocky on Tue 01 Mar 2016, 4:14 am

[ltr]New suicide Daash targeting security forces in Abu Ghraib attack and signed by 35 people dead and wounded[/ltr]

[ltr]

Baghdad-Iraq - Presse March 1 / March: Shen regulate Daash suicide attack is the second of its kind during the 48 hours of security forces in thedistrict of Abu Ghraib , killing 35 and wounding element of the EP and the crowd.

A security source said, that al Daash targeted a car bomb driven by a suicide bomber, on Monday evening, a joint responsibility of the SPLA and thecrowd of the Abu Ghraib District Subaihat area checkpoint.

According to the source it has resulted in thebombing that killed 18 people and wounded 17 others.
This came in the wake of the suicide bombing attacks by the organization, last Sunday morning, on the sites of the army and the police in the same region where 24 soldiers were killed before the anti - terrorism forces able to impose its control and killed the attackers, according to security leaders. Ended (1)

Share this topic:

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.googleusercontent.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.iraqpressagency.com/%3Fp%3D166267%26lang%3Dar

[/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 10 Dec 2016, 8:11 pm