Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Austin radio station flooded with reports of voting machines switching votes from Trump to Rubio

Lobo

Austin radio station flooded with reports of voting machines switching votes from Trump to Rubio

Post by Lobo on Tue 01 Mar 2016, 3:54 pm

Austin radio station KLBJ received around a half dozen complaints on Tuesday that Texas voting machines had change their votes, mostly from Donald Trump to Sen. Marco Rubio.
The hosts of KLBJ’s Todd And Don Show noted that three callers had already complained about their votes being switched from Trump to Rubio when a fourth caller dialed in to say her ballot had been switched from Trump to Linda Gray.
“That’s not good,” one of the hosts agreed. “You are the fourth person to call us in the past half hour to say they had that same problem. They voted for Trump but it popped up Rubio or somebody else. You’re the first to have somebody else, but the other three were Rubio.”
“Something’s fishy,” the host opined. “Something is going on strange. It appears it was one in Round Rock, one in Leander, one in Georgetown. So it appears to be a Williamson County problem.”
After a caller said that he was able to vote without any problems in northwest Austin, another caller from Williamson County reported that he noticed his vote was switched.
“When I reviewed my ballot at the end, the person I voted for president was marked differently than how I voted,” the caller named Eddie recalled. “And I know that when I touched the button that I hit the right button.”
“If half the people don’t check their ballots, half the people could have the wrong information,” the radio host observed. “That’s not good, that’s not a system that we trust.”
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/03/austin-radio-station-flooded-with-reports-of-voting-machines-switching-votes-from-trump-to-rubio/

Current date/time is Wed 07 Dec 2016, 2:18 pm