Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

13 killed an element of (Daash) repelled an attack on the security of the organization headquarters

rocky

13 killed an element of (Daash) repelled an attack on the security of the organization headquarters

Post by rocky on Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:23 pm

Iraqi army forces deployed in the vicinity of the town of Fallujah west of Baghdad, shooting 60 (AM)
13 killed an element of (Daash) repelled an attack on the security of the organization headquarters in southern Fallujah

Author: AHF, HF, HH 
Editor: AHF, HH 2/3/2016 15:32 Number of Views: 996 

Long-Presse / Anbar
A source in the Anbar Operations Command, said on Wednesday that the security forces repulsed an attack to regulate (Daash) to target the headquarters of the security forces, south of Fallujah (62 km west of Baghdad), also confirmed the deaths of 13 elements of the organization during the operation.
The source said in an interview with (long-Presse), "The security forces were able, today, to repel the attack for the organization (Daash) while attempting to target the military headquarters in the regions have been edited during the last term area Alheitaoyen and COPD and Nuaimiya, (22 km south of Fallujah), which killing 13 of the element (Daash). "
The source, who asked not to be named, said "the security forces managed to destroy four wheels mounted with machine guns type (23 mm), and a rocket launcher as well as the bombing of four additives to regulate (Daash)."
The majority of the cities of Anbar province was controlled by elements of the organization (Daash), while the security forces began clearing battles a wide recovered from which the city of Ramadi, after fierce battles with the liberalization of other areas in the vicinity of Fallujah, killing hundreds of (Daash) .

http://almadapress.com/ar/news/65799/%D9%85%D9%82%D8%AA%D9%84-13-%D8%B9%D9%86%D8%B5%D8%B1%D8%A7-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%B4-%D8%A8%D8%B5%D8%AF-%D9%87%D8%AC%D9%88%D9%85-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%86

Current date/time is Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:09 am