Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Egyptian Immigrant Posts That He’s ‘Willing to Kill Donald Trump and Serve a Life Sentence’ — It Bac

Lobo

Egyptian Immigrant Posts That He’s ‘Willing to Kill Donald Trump and Serve a Life Sentence’ — It Bac

Post by Lobo on Thu 03 Mar 2016, 4:18 pm

Egyptian Immigrant Posts That He’s ‘Willing to Kill Donald Trump and Serve a Life Sentence’ — It Backfires in a Major Way
Mar. 3, 2016 9:23am Dave Urbanski

ORANGE, Calif. (TheBlaze/AP) — A flight student from Egypt is facing deportation from the United States after being investigated by federal agents for posting on his Facebook page that he was willing to kill Donald Trump and the world would thank him.
While U.S. prosecutors have not charged 23-year-old Emadeldin El-Sayed with a crime, immigration authorities arrested him last month at the Los Angeles-area flight school he attended and now are trying to deport him, attorney Hani Bushra said Wednesday.

Emadeldin El-Sayed (Image source: Facebook)
El-Sayed is being held in a jail in Orange, California; Bushra acknowledged El-Sayed made a foolish social media post. An immigration court hearing will determine whether he will be deported.
“It seems like the government was not able to get a criminal charge to stick on him, so they used the immigration process to have him leave the country,” Bushra said. “The rhetoric is particularly high in this election, and I just feel he got caught up in the middle.”
U.S. Secret Service agents interviewed El-Sayed in early February after he posted a photo of Trump on Facebook and wrote he was willing to kill the billionaire, Bushra said.
“I am willing to kill Donald Trump and serve a life sentence,” wrote El-Sayed on Facebook, his lawyer told Egyptian Streets. “[T]he whole world would thank me for doing that.”
The post in question didn’t appear to be on El-Sayed’s Facebook page Thursday.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/03/03/egyptian-immigrant-posts-that-hes-willing-to-kill-donald-trump-and-serve-a-life-sentence-it-backfires-in-a-major-way/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Firewire%20-%20HORIZON%203-3-16%20FINAL&utm_term=Firewire

Current date/time is Tue 06 Dec 2016, 6:12 am