Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

22 Iraqi soldiers were killed or wounded Daash bombed sites in a drunken army

22 Iraqi soldiers were killed or wounded Daash bombed sites in a drunken army

Post by rocky on Fri 04 Mar 2016, 3:01 am

[size=32]22 Iraqi soldiers were killed or wounded Daash bombed sites in a drunken army[/size]

1:04:27 04/03/2016 |(Voice ofIraq) - Twilight News said asecurity source in Nineveh province for the organization "Daash" theoldest to thebombing of the Iraqi army forces stationed region drunken sites inpreparation for the start ofliberalization of Mosul process, noting that the bombing killed and wounded 22 soldiers. The source said in a press statement Lord of twilight News, that Daash fighters launched at nine o'clock Thursday morning shelling the positions ofmilitary cuts stationed in drunken area which brought in to participate in theliberation ofMosul process. He said theshelling ,which lasted for half anhour , almost killing seven soldiers and injuring fifteen others . For his part , he stressed thesource of leadership پeshmrگh Kurdistan in a press statement the news, adding that the"terrorists" began at nine o'clock this morning bombed theIraqi army in the axis, causing the human and material losses, until the flight of theinternational coalition aircraft overhead and pounded sites " terrorists "and thesources offire. a source from thefifteenth Iraqi army Division ,said troops evacuated the positions which had beenaffected fire" Daash "and withdrew into thebackground locations inorder toavoid the occurrence of thebiggest losses. the band 15 of the Iraqi army brought inon the ninth of February 2016 to theaxis of adrunk inorder toinvolve them in theprocess ofediting thecity ofMosul. Add comment

Read more:

Current date/time is Thu 27 Oct 2016, 9:51 am