Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Edmond de Rothschild in Geneva Targeted by French Criminal Probe

Lobo
    Lobo

Edmond de Rothschild in Geneva Targeted by French Criminal Probe Empty Edmond de Rothschild in Geneva Targeted by French Criminal Probe

Post by Lobo Fri 04 Mar 2016, 3:05 pm

Edmond de Rothschild in Geneva Targeted by French Criminal Probe

Giles Broom GilesGE
    March 4, 2016 — 12:03 AM PST

The Swiss unit of Edmond de Rothschild said it’s the subject of a French probe regarding a former business relationship managed by a former employee.
    “Edmond de Rothschild (Suisse) SA is actively participating in the criminal investigation under way,” the Geneva-based bank said in an e-mailed statement on Friday. “The bank denies all the allegations that have been made against it.”
    Edmond de Rothschild, a private banking and asset management firm established in Paris in 1953, oversees about 150 billion euros ($164 billion) and is led today by Baron Benjamin de Rothschild and his wife Ariane. The Swiss unit traces its roots to the acquisition of Banque Privee in Geneva in 1965.
    The company has no further comment at this time, according to the statement. Officials in Geneva weren’t immediately available to respond to a telephone call from Bloomberg News on Friday.
    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-03-04/edmond-de-rothschild-in-geneva-targeted-by-french-criminal-probe

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:04 pm