Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

PAC Forms to Urge Sen. Ben Sasse to Run for President if Trump Is Nominee — Here’s His Response

Lobo

PAC Forms to Urge Sen. Ben Sasse to Run for President if Trump Is Nominee — Here’s His Response

Post by Lobo on Sat 05 Mar 2016, 3:32 pm

PAC Forms to Urge Sen. Ben Sasse to Run for President if Trump Is Nominee — Here’s His Response
Mar. 4, 2016 10:59pm Oliver Darcy

A political action committee announced Friday that it had formed to urge Sen. Ben Sasse (R-Neb.) to run for president on a third party ticket if Donald Trump were to secure the Republican nomination — an idea the Nebraska senator quickly shot down.
Draft Sasse said in a news release posted online that it had been established to “recruit and support” Sasse running on a third party conservative ticket if Trump wins the nomination.

SAUL LOEB/AFP/Getty Images
“Conservatives from all over the country have been left out, and should Donald Trump face Hillary Clinton, this large swath of Americans will be left without a voice for yet again and in that matchup, we feel there is no choice between the lesser of two evils,” PAC Treasurer Eric Maranga said.
Maranga added that he would encourage “constitutional minded Americans of all walks to visit our website, sign the petition and follow and engage with us via social media.”
Asked about the PAC, Sasse told TheBlaze that he would not run for president in 2016.
“Absolutely not,” Sasse said. “I’ve got three little kids and the only callings that I want — raising them and serving Nebraskans.”
“No way,” he added.
In recent weeks, Sasse has gained notoriety for criticizing Trump and declaring that he would not vote for the real estate mogul if he were to become the Republican nominee.
The Nebraska senator confronted Sean Hannity Thursday over their disagreement about Trump, chastising the Fox News host for suggesting his refusal to vote for the billionaire was equivalent to a vote for Hillary Clinton.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/03/04/pac-forms-to-urge-sen-ben-sasse-to-run-for-president-if-trump-is-nominee-heres-his-response/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Firewire%20-%20HORIZON%203-5-16%20FINAL&utm_term=Firewire

Current date/time is Wed 07 Dec 2016, 10:02 pm