Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America agree to postpone the payment of US $ 2.7 billion worth of military equipment purchased by I

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America agree to postpone the payment of US $ 2.7 billion worth of military equipment purchased by I Empty America agree to postpone the payment of US $ 2.7 billion worth of military equipment purchased by I

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Mar 2016, 8:02 am

America agree to postpone the payment of US $ 2.7 billion worth of military equipment purchased by Iraq

3/6/16

Twilight News / announced that the US embassy in Baghdad on Sunday for her approval to delay repayment of $ 2.7 billion worth of military equipment had Eshrha Iraq.

A statement from the embassy said in a statement responded to the Twilight News, the Presidential Special Envoy Brett Macgork visited Iraq for meetings with senior government and Iraqi security officials and representatives of the United Nations.

The statement added that the meetings may also addressed the economic challenges facing Iraq and how the United States is taking to help Iraq to overcome these challenges under the Strategic Framework Agreement signed between the two countries started.

The statement pointed to allow Iraq to postpone the repayment of $ 2.7 billion dollars worth of US military abacus so as to enable the Iraqi forces to speed up its military operations in the coming months.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:17 am