Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

Coeur d'Alene (Idaho pastor who introduced Ted Cruz yesterday) pastor shot at church

Lobo
    Lobo

Coeur d'Alene (Idaho pastor who introduced Ted Cruz yesterday) pastor shot at church Empty Coeur d'Alene (Idaho pastor who introduced Ted Cruz yesterday) pastor shot at church

Post by Lobo Sun 06 Mar 2016, 7:07 pm

[size=undefined]Coeur d'Alene (Idaho pastor who introduced Ted Cruz yesterday) pastor shot at church[/size]
    KXLY.com ^
    Posted on 3/6/2016, 3:52:34 PM by narses
    COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - Just before 2:00 p.m. Coeur d'Alene police responded to the parking lot of the Altar Church at 9th and Best in Coeur d'Alene, for a shooting. The male victim was transported to Kootenai Medical Center with multiple gunshot wounds. His condition is unknown at this time.
    Parishioners of the Church tell KXLY that the pastor is Tim Remington and that he was shot in the back seven times. That has NOT been confirmed with police.
    Coeur d'Alene Police say the suspect in the shooting ran away before they arrived and has not been located.
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3405957/posts
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Coeur d'Alene (Idaho pastor who introduced Ted Cruz yesterday) pastor shot at church Empty Re: Coeur d'Alene (Idaho pastor who introduced Ted Cruz yesterday) pastor shot at church

Post by ahill Mon 07 Mar 2016, 3:42 am

Oh my ..... a pastor was shot to death because he supported Cruz!!!
    I feel so sorry for his family.
    What is wrong here???

I can hardly believe this.
    Maybe because I live in a country where I 'can not' carry a weapon. 

And I've been through  Coeur D'Alene a few times.

a
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Coeur d'Alene (Idaho pastor who introduced Ted Cruz yesterday) pastor shot at church Empty Re: Coeur d'Alene (Idaho pastor who introduced Ted Cruz yesterday) pastor shot at church

Post by duck2000 Mon 07 Mar 2016, 4:53 am

probably trump supporter!
    bugaha
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by bugaha Mon 07 Mar 2016, 8:55 am

Duck, what are your thoughts about the candidates for president. i know your view of Trump. but who do you view as a viable candidate for President. Just wanna hear your opinion on this.
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Post by CITEX Mon 07 Mar 2016, 11:30 am

duck2000 wrote:probably trump supporter!

Although... anyone crossing the Clintons has a history of ending up like this....
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Mon 07 Mar 2016, 1:08 pm

The Lord is so good, the pastor who was shot survived.  Praise God!!!
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ahill Mon 07 Mar 2016, 8:21 pm

Thanks for that update Lobo.

Wow, that is good news.
    When I read the word  'victim' I automatically thought he was killed.
    Hope he doesn't have any disabilities caused by bullets.

A

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:43 am