Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

‘To Be Clear, There’s No…Exceptions?’: Fox Host Presses Clinton on Support for Late-Term Abortions

Lobo

‘To Be Clear, There’s No…Exceptions?’: Fox Host Presses Clinton on Support for Late-Term Abortions

Post by Lobo on Tue 08 Mar 2016, 2:39 pm

Mar. 7, 2016 11:04pm Oliver Darcy

Hillary Clinton was pressed Monday evening over her support for late-term abortions during a Fox News town hall.
Host Bret Baier asked the Democratic front-runner about her position on the controversial procedure.
“Do you think a child should have any legal rights or protections before its born? Or do you think there should not be any restrictions on any abortions at any stage in a pregnancy?” he asked.
“Under Roe v. Wade, which is rooted in the Constitution, women have this right to make this highly personal decision with their family in accordance with their faith, with their doctor,” Clinton responded.
She added, “It’s not much of a right if it is totally limited and constrained.”
Baier pressed her.
“Just to be clear, there’s no — without any exceptions?” he asked.
“No — I have been on record in favor of a late-pregnancy regulation that would have exceptions for the life and health of the mother,” Clinton said.
It was not clear, however, exactly what kind of late-pregnancy regulation Clinton would support. Her campaign did not respond to a request for comment from TheBlaze seeking clarification and the Republican National Committee seized on her answer to issue an attack.
“Throughout her career in politics Hillary Clinton has repeatedly avoided giving a definitive stance on late-term abortions. When pressed to define what limits to abortion she believes in, Clinton opted to say she believes in ‘late pregnancy regulation’ rather than give a specific date,” RNC spokeswoman Allison Moore said. “Voters deserve to know where Clinton stands on protecting life rather than continue to be misled with undefined language.”
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/03/07/to-be-clear-theres-no-exceptions-fox-host-presses-clinton-on-support-for-late-term-abortions/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Firewire%20Morning%20Edition%20Recurring%20v2%202016-03-08&utm_term=Firewire_Morning_Test

Current date/time is Tue 06 Dec 2016, 9:55 am