Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Krauthammer: The Only Thing That Can Stop Hillary Clinton Is an ‘FBI Primary’

Lobo

Post by Lobo on Wed 09 Mar 2016, 6:05 pm

Mar. 9, 2016 9:47am Chris Enloe

[*]

Sen. Bernie Sanders (Vt.) is proving to be a formidable challenger to Hillary Clinton for the 2016 Democratic nomination, but Fox News contributor Charles Krauthammer believes only one thing can stop Clinton’s run to the nomination — and it’s not Sanders.
Speaking to Fox’s Bret Baier Tuesday night during the networks’s Super Tuesday Two coverage, Krauthammer explained that only an “FBI primary” could stop Clinton’s head-of-steam.
“[Sanders] cannot win this nomination one-on-one against Hillary,” Krauthammer said. “The only thing that stops her is what we’ve talked about: the FBI primary.”
An “FBI primary,” as Krauthammer previously explained in January, is a situation where FBI Director James Comey “decides” who wins the Democratic nomination, in light of the controversy — and possible criminal wrongdoing — surrounding Clinton’s use of a private email server as secretary of state.
According to Krauthammer, if Comey decides to proceed with a criminal referral of Clinton, then her campaign would likely collapse, sending Sanders — or another Democrat — to the party’s November ticket.
In the absence of a decision from Comey’s FBI, Krauthammer added that Clinton is sure to win her party’s nomination.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/03/09/krauthammer-the-only-thing-that-can-stop-hillary-clinton-is-an-fbi-primary/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Firewire%20-%20HORIZON%203-9-16%20FINAL&utm_term=Firewire

Current date/time is Thu 08 Dec 2016, 1:49 am