Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5700 Immigration send relief goods to share urgent Anbar's displaced

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

goods - 5700 Immigration send relief goods to share urgent Anbar's displaced Empty 5700 Immigration send relief goods to share urgent Anbar's displaced

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Mar 2016, 2:55 am

[ltr]5700 Immigration send relief goods to share urgent Anbar's displaced[/ltr]

Since 03.10.2016 at 08:43 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]It confirmed the Ministry of Displacement and Migration, Thursday, deliver 5700 the share of relief goods in kind urgent displaced families from the areas that are being liberated from the terrorist Iyad cliques in the districts and the areas and the villages of al-Anbar province.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The general director of the Department of Branches Affairs in the Ministry Zia Salal in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, "The ministry has sent trucks loaded with relief in kind for displaced families in terms of fulfilling the area of ​​7 km included 1200 thousand Turkish tents and 1,500 thousand blankets and 1,500 thousand cushion and two mattresses ".[/ltr]

[ltr]He added, "The ministry is determined to secure its stores to meet the essential humanitarian needs of the displaced families, despite the lack of financial allocations suffered by the ministry will be its stores open around the clock for the purpose of enabling teams to deliver aid and material relief in kind, including the food and health categories attention" .anthy 29/38[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:17 pm