Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran in talks over the sovereign rating and want to restore the share of the oil market

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

rating -  Iran in talks over the sovereign rating and want to restore the share of the oil market Empty Iran in talks over the sovereign rating and want to restore the share of the oil market

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Mar 2016, 9:09 am

[size=30]Iran in talks over the sovereign rating and want to restore the share of the oil market[/size]
    09/03/2016 04:29 | Number of Views: 1163
    font size: rating -  Iran in talks over the sovereign rating and want to restore the share of the oil market Font_decrease rating -  Iran in talks over the sovereign rating and want to restore the share of the oil market Font_enlarge
    rating -  Iran in talks over the sovereign rating and want to restore the share of the oil market Thumbnail.php?file=____________2__987890915

Head of the Office of the Presidency of the Republic of Iran Mohammad Nahavandian said on Wednesday that his country is in talks about obtaining a sovereign credit rating, adding that it wants to regain its share of the oil market before participating in any talks regarding a possible cut or freeze production.
    Nahavandian told Reuters on the sidelines of a conference organized by the Financial Times in Iran "We are holding negotiations with some of the credit rating agencies." When asked if he expected to get Iran to complete classification of these agencies Nahavandian said, "Yes."
    The sovereign rating is a necessary first step for any country so that they can borrow from the international capital markets.
    With regard to oil Nahavandian stressed that Iran will increase its production, at least in the near term.
    "On Iran regain market share, there is no doubt about it. If there was a decision will be made (about production cuts) should be taken by those who filled the void left Iran after sanctions.

http://aletejahtv.org/index.php/permalink/102895.html

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:13 am