Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Your welcome to be apart of Anesis Club (Private) after at least becoming a FREE Rookie in my Network at this link https://www.onelife.eu/signup/nenosplace

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Fox News Poll Shows State of GOP Race in Ohio — Take a Look at How Kasich Matches Up Against Trump

Lobo

Fox News Poll Shows State of GOP Race in Ohio — Take a Look at How Kasich Matches Up Against Trump

Post by Lobo on Thu 10 Mar 2016, 2:32 pm

Mar. 9, 2016 7:49pm Oliver Darcy

Ohio Gov. John Kasich leads Republican front-runner Donald Trump in his home state by five points, according to a Fox News poll released Wednesday.
34 percent of the 806 likely Republican primary voters surveyed March 5-6 supported Kasich.
Trump placed second, earning 29 percent of support, followed by Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) who had 19 percent.
Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) finished last, earning seven percent of support in Ohio.
The poll had a margin of error of plus or minus 3.5 percentage points.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/03/09/fox-news-poll-shows-state-of-gop-race-in-ohio-take-a-look-at-how-kasich-matches-up-against-trump/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Firewire%20Morning%20Edition%20Recurring%20v2%202016-03-10&utm_term=Firewire_Morning_Test

wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Re: Fox News Poll Shows State of GOP Race in Ohio — Take a Look at How Kasich Matches Up Against Trump

Post by wciappetta on Thu 10 Mar 2016, 7:34 pm

lol well if that poll is anything like the democratic poll for Michigan that had Hillary up 30 points which she lost, well I wouldn't put much stock in it.

I feel like polls are attempts to sway the public view rather than take a snapshot of the public view.

Lobo

Re: Fox News Poll Shows State of GOP Race in Ohio — Take a Look at How Kasich Matches Up Against Trump

Post by Lobo on Thu 10 Mar 2016, 7:37 pm

I totally agree, Ward.

wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 24 Feb 2017, 6:00 pm