Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

How Would Americans Respond to Trump’s Assassination?

Lobo
    Lobo

How Would Americans Respond to Trump’s Assassination? Empty How Would Americans Respond to Trump’s Assassination?

Post by Lobo Fri 11 Mar 2016, 6:22 pm

How Would Americans Respond to Trump’s Assassination?

USE LINK FOR VIDEOS . http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/03/11/how-would-americans-respond-to-trumps-assassination/
    How Would Americans Respond to Trump’s Assassination? CSS-Offical-New-Logo2
    How Would Americans Respond to Trump’s Assassination? Trump-assassinated
    When Robert F. Kennedy was murdered in 1968, after winning the California Democratic Primary, the elite had very specific and desperate reasons for wanting him dead.

1. Due to his position as U.S. Attorney General, he would have known exactly where to reopen the assassination investigation regarding his brother’s assassination.
    2. The warmongering financial cash cow, courtesy of the US taxpayer would have ended with our immediate withdrawal from Vietnam.
    3. The infamous oil depletion tax break would be forever safe if Bobby was killed.
    4. With regard to the phony need for a country destroying arms race, could continue unabated. The Russians would forever remain the great “boogey man” threat and would not be replaced as an excuse or the military industrial complex until terrorism was created and on and on it goes.

Does Trump Pose a Similar Modern-Day Threat to the So-Called “Elite”?
    How Would Americans Respond to Trump’s Assassination? David-rockefellerI would call your attention to a “predictive programming” 1975 movie starring James Caan and John Houseman, who looks and acted much like David Rockefeller.
    In the movie, situated in 2018, six corporations have replaced bankrupted countries and Rollerball, a ultra violent game, reminiscent of NFL Football, is used to placate the people. I have often said that the premise for the free trade agreements, such as NAFTA and the TPP were born in 1975 with this movie. In 2016, we are there. The TPP is in the process of replacing the US Supreme Court, the Congress and the power of the Office of the Presidency. The corporations are almost there. In the following video clip, fast forward to the 45 second mark and listen for 60 seconds, of John Houseman’s character, presumptively, David Rockefeller, explains how things really work.
    I have often said that if the US citizen was ever to be represented by the Congress and the President it elects every two, four and six years, that campaign donations (i.e. bribery) would have to be eliminated.
    I have also said that any representative form of government, in order to survive, must represent the interests of its middle or apathy and/or revolution would replace the original regime once there was the development of class consciousness that most were being taken advantage by the old regime.
    Trump has said enough for me to conclude, that if, indeed if Trump is elected, these practices could be in jeopardy. And even if Trump is not elected, he is making millions of Americans aware of how badly they are being taken advantage of by the corporations that are in the process of replacing their Constitutional Republic.  And add to that the four-tiered Trump tax plan will force people like Bill Gates to pay their fair share of taxes.
    How Would Americans Respond to Trump’s Assassination? Detroit-2
    Detroit is America’s first Third World city, but certainly not the last.
    If Trump is elected, it is possible that corporations would be forced to stay in America and pay an average of $20 per hour with benefits rather than relocating to the Pacific Rim or Mexico and pay these workers pennies on the dollar, while we lose millions of jobs at home along with tax revenues. Look at Detroit, this is America’s evolving future if we keep the status quo. Millions are waking up to this reality. Trump is not only a threat to American corporatism, he is a threat to the New World Order hegemony of moving toward a two class system.
    The 1968 threat posed by Bobby Kennedy, is minor by comparison. If you doubt that this assessment is not accurate, take a look at how the self-appointed elite are lining up against Trump.
    A Telling Fox Interview with Trump
    Trump recently told Hannity:
    “I know all these people. These are people that are taking advantage of our country. They don’t want to have strong borders. They want stuff flowing across the borders. They don’t want to have taxation when countries treat us unfairly because they benefit from that. Politicians will do what’s right for the people that gave them the money,” Trump added later, “not what’s right for the country.”
    The Elite Are Holding Conventions In Opposition to Trump
    Huffington Post reporter, Ryan Grim, told CNN’s, Brooke Baldwin, this past Tuesday that “something like 54 private jets” had arrived at an elite meeting of tech CEOs, GOP party insiders and big donors set on stopping Donald Trump before he wins the Republican nomination.
    The meeting was part of the annual World Forum, an off-the-record conference hosted by the American Enterprise Institute (AEI), a leading Washington, D.C.-based conservative think tank. AEI has hosted the “secretive” event since 1982, “but this year had a unique focus. Republican pundit Bill Kristol and former George W. Bush strategist Karl Rove were there, among others, including leaders of both the House and Senate”.
    Grim reported the story as follows:
    “Billionaires, tech CEOs and top members of the Republican establishment flew to a private island resort off the coast of Georgia this weekend for the American Enterprise Institute’s annual World Forum, according to sources familiar with the secretive gathering.
    The main topic at the closed-to-the-press confab? How to stop Republican front-runner Donald Trump
    Apple CEO Tim Cook, Google co-founder Larry Page, Napster creator and Facebook investor Sean Parker, and Tesla Motors and SpaceX honcho Elon Musk all attended. So did Senate Majority Leader, Mitch McConnell, Senator Paul Ryan, Senator Tim Cotton, et al…”  Et Tu Brute.
    These “elites” and their minions (e.g. the John McCain’s and the presstitutes of the media) are more afraid of Trump awakening the slumbering millionthan they are a Trump Presidency that they might be able to control like they did after John Hinckley Jr. shot him.
    The goal, here, is not just stopping a Trump Presidency, they must silence him before anymore damage is done to the Rollerball syndrome philosophy that is over-running the planet.

This is a case of Donald Trump vs. Our Would Be Enslavers

Elite Motivation
    If I were a Satanic-serving get-ahead-at-all-costs moral degenerate, I would be doing exactly what the elite are doing to preserve my interests, while obscuring my motivations from the general public.
    It’s not hard to understand why globalized elites, including the Republican billionaire donor class and their prostitutes in the media, owned by these elites, favor the elimination of borders because they get, and stay, rich from it. Trump must go! 
    The End of the Movie Network
    The mythical newsman and reformer, Howard Beale, upset the social order in the predictive-programming movie Network.  If one wants to know the end of the Trump saga and what we are looking at as a national and collective future, spend four minutes of your time and watch this video.
    In the movie, at the end, the elite meet secretly in a board room and plot to kill Donald Trump, I mean Howard Beale.

The Only Remaining Question

When the seemingly inevitable happens, how would America respond? Pray for divine intervention 
    http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/03/11/how-would-americans-respond-to-trumps-assassination/

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:31 am