Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Document .. an arrest warrant against the general director of Rafidain Bank on charges of bribery

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Document .. an arrest warrant against the general director of Rafidain Bank on charges of bribery  Empty Document .. an arrest warrant against the general director of Rafidain Bank on charges of bribery

Post by Rocky Sat 12 Mar 2016, 12:35 pm

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Document .. an arrest warrant against the general director of Rafidain Bank on charges of bribery

[/ltr]

[ltr][rtl]2016/03/12 17:55[/rtl] 03/12/2016 17:55
     [/ltr]

[ltr]
     BAGHDAD / tomorrow Press: 

The Supreme Judicial Council issued an arrest warrant on the general director of Rafidain Bank on behalf of al-Hassani on charges of bribery. 

And got "Tomorrow Press" on the document issued by the Council, after an investigation that the competent court to consider issues of integrity for being accused of bribery after it was proven in the investigations directorate achieve Baghdad.
    [rtl]2010 – 2011.[/rtl] Prior to this position, he served as commissioner-Hassani of the Iraqi Islamic Bank 2010 - 2011 Director.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]=[/ltr]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Document .. an arrest warrant against the general director of Rafidain Bank on charges of bribery  Empty Re: Document .. an arrest warrant against the general director of Rafidain Bank on charges of bribery

Post by Neno Sat 12 Mar 2016, 7:46 pm

They got proof, lets see what happens from here..

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:53 pm