Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

MoveOn.Org has now officially taken credit for the chaos – Statement HERE – and below.

Lobo

MoveOn.Org has now officially taken credit for the chaos – Statement HERE – and below.

Post by Lobo on Sat 12 Mar 2016, 5:36 pm

Far-Left Anarchists With MoveOn.Org and Bernie Sanders Take Credit For Chicago Political Mayhem…

Posted on March 11, 2016 by sundance
It appears the origin for the violence in Chicago tonight originates from the alignment of various left wing teams: Occupy Wall Street, Anarchists, the Soros funded MoveOn.Org, F**k The Police, Black Lives Matter, and organized with the campaign team of Bernie Sanders:

MoveOn.Org has now officially taken credit for the chaos – Statement HERE – and below.

ADVERTISEMENT
(Link To Statement)

FTP means “F**k The Police”

MoveOn has been an advocacy group for the Bernie Sanders campaign as noted below in their celebration of the win in Michigan:

(link to prior statement)
The alignment of Occupy Wall Street, Anarchists, F**k The Police (FTP) and Black Lives Matter (BLM) groups has been growing since 2010/2011.  The events in Ferguson, Missouri in 2014/2015 brought in the Pro-Islamist contingents to also coordinate the anti-American sentiment.

Saint Louis University 2015

Occupy Wall Street 2011

Occupy Wall Street 2011

Ferguson 2014

Tonight’s outcome in Chicago is entirely caused by these same Left-Wing ideologues, professional provocateurs, communists and all the progressive antagonists who hate America, and the concept of American Exceptionalism…

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/03/11/far-left-anarchists-with-moveon-org-and-bernie-sanders-take-credit-for-chicago-political-mayhem/#more-113651

Current date/time is Wed 07 Dec 2016, 12:16 pm