Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agreement to increase coordination between the government and private banks in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agreement to increase coordination between the government and private banks in Iraq  Empty Agreement to increase coordination between the government and private banks in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Apr 2013, 12:41 pm

Agreement to increase coordination between the government and private banks in Iraq

on: Sunday 04/21/2013 01:24 pm

News Source: Baghdad 2

BAGHDAD / WAP / parliamentary Finance Committee announced its agreement with the Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank to increase the size of the coordination between the government and private banks in order to develop the country's banking system and lift bureaucratic obstacles in banking transactions.

A member of the Finance Committee, the parliamentary Abdul Hussein al-Yasiri in a statement received news agency Baghdad International / WAP / copy of it on Sunday, "The Finance Committee agreed with the Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank of the need to lift administrative coordination and technical and technical cooperation between government and private banks."

and explained that "the deepening the relationship between the government and private banks will strengthen the banking situation in Iraq and his dealings with different countries of the world, and that the Commission had informed the ministry of the need to strengthen the integration of private banks with weak heads the money. "/ End

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:23 am