Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Integrity: there are fake companies dealing with community banks to smuggle currency

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Integrity: there are fake companies dealing with community banks to smuggle currency  Empty Parliamentary Integrity: there are fake companies dealing with community banks to smuggle currency

Post by Rocky Tue 15 Mar 2016, 6:42 am

[size=30]Parliamentary Integrity: there are fake companies dealing with community banks to smuggle currency abroad[/size]
    15/03/2016 10:24 | Number of Views: 901
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / special
    He parliamentary Integrity Committee member Abdul Karim Abtan the Committee in accordance with Article 91 of the Constitution has the arms to fight corruption, a committee revealing not have the power to investigate or arrest.
    Abtan In an interview with "direction," said the three arms of the Commission is the Integrity Commission and the Inspector General and the Financial Audit Department, noting that all the files referred to the judiciary, which the authority concerned to take appropriate decisions and judgments.
    Abtan said that the amounts that were stolen in Iraq came through administrative and financial corruption, pointing out that the money that entered Iraq since 2003 and so far exceed eight hundred billion dollars.
    He Abtan that huge sum like this, with what we assume that half of it went to the operating budget, we can in the second half to build a new Iraq of building comparable to what exists in developed countries.
    He said a member of the Commission that there are fake companies operating in Iraq and deal with community banks are smuggling money out of Iraq in exchange for receipts and false invoices.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:48 am