Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

KKK grand dragon endorses Hillary Clinton for president

Lobo
    Lobo

KKK grand dragon endorses Hillary Clinton for president Empty KKK grand dragon endorses Hillary Clinton for president

Post by Lobo Tue 15 Mar 2016, 4:53 pm

KKK grand dragon endorses Hillary Clinton for president
    Published March 15, 2016
    FoxNews.com

Hillary Clinton is working hard to consolidate support during a tougher-than-expected Democratic primary, but there’s one backer she may wish to back away from: a Ku Klux Klan grand dragon.
    “We want Hillary Clinton to win,” Will Quigg, the grand dragon of the KKK’s California chapter, said during an interview with The Telegraph.
    Republican frontrunner Donald Trump was recently criticized for a perceived reticence to disavow the endorsement of former KKK leader David Duke. Trump has since clearly disavowed Duke’s vote of confidence. Clinton has yet to be asked about Quigg’s endorsement.
    Quigg bases his support on his belief that Clinton is pushing false promises on the campaign trail. Once she gets elected, he contends, her agenda will completely shift.
    “Border policies are going to be put in place,” Quigg said. “Our second amendment rights that she’s saying she’s against now, she’s not against. She’s just our choice for the presidency.”
    But Clinton wasn’t always Quigg’s choice.
    The latest headlines on the 2016 elections from the biggest name in politics. See Latest Coverage →
    He supported Trump as recently as September, tweeting that Trump was “the only hope we have of getting WHITE AMERICA BACK!”
    Now, Quigg cites a litany of reasons why his support for Trump has waned.
    “We don’t like his hair. We think it’s a toupee,” Quigg said. “He won’t do what he says he will do. He says he’s going to build a 20-foot high fence along the border with Mexico and make them pay. How’s he going to do that?”
    And how does Quigg know about Clinton’s supposed secret KKK-friendly agenda?
    “I cannot reveal my sources,” he said. “It’s my opinion – if you know what I mean, wink, wink. I don’t want her to come back and say I’m slandering her.”
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/03/15/kkk-grand-dragon-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president.html?intcmp=hpbt1
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

KKK grand dragon endorses Hillary Clinton for president Empty Re: KKK grand dragon endorses Hillary Clinton for president

Post by fonz1951 Tue 15 Mar 2016, 5:14 pm

this is a whoot; the way everybody has been screaming that trump is a racist, you'd think he would endorse trump, but i'm sure most sheeple don't have a clue that hitlary is actually the racist in the house!

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:32 pm