Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Former House Speaker Boehner: ‘I’m for Paul Ryan’ to Be Republican Nominee

Lobo
    Lobo

Former House Speaker Boehner: ‘I’m for Paul Ryan’ to Be Republican Nominee Empty Former House Speaker Boehner: ‘I’m for Paul Ryan’ to Be Republican Nominee

Post by Lobo Wed 16 Mar 2016, 5:08 pm

Former House Speaker Boehner: ‘I’m for Paul Ryan’ to Be Republican Nominee
    Mar. 16, 2016 11:59am Chris Enloe

In the case that the Republican Party fails to coalesce around one candidate at the party’s convention this July, former House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) believes current House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) should be the GOP’s nominee.
    Speaking at a conference in Boca Raton, Florida, Wednesday morning, Boehner reportedly said that, if no current GOP candidate is good enough to be elected on the convention’s first ballot, then he wants “none of the above.”
    “If we don’t have a nominee who can win on the first ballot, I’m for none of the above,” Boehner said, according to Politico. “They all had a chance to win. None of them won. So I’m for none of the above. I’m for Paul Ryan to be our nominee.”
    Boehner, who left Washington last October, added that “anyone can be nominated” at the convention.
    Boehner’s comments came just days after the former speaker endorsed Ohio Gov. John Kasich ahead of Ohio’s Republican primary. Kasich was able to claim victory in Ohio Tuesday; it was his first 2016 primary victory.
    However, it doesn’t appear Ryan wants much to do with the White House. In a statement to NBC News, the speaker’s press secretary, AshLee Strong, said Ryan is grateful for the support but simply not interested in the job.
    “The speaker is grateful for the support, but he is not interested,” she said. “He will not accept a nomination and believes our nominee should be someone who ran this year.”
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/03/16/former-house-speaker-boehner-im-for-paul-ryan-to-be-republican-nominee/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Firewire%20-%20HORIZON%203-16-16%20FINAL&utm_term=Firewire
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Former House Speaker Boehner: ‘I’m for Paul Ryan’ to Be Republican Nominee Empty Re: Former House Speaker Boehner: ‘I’m for Paul Ryan’ to Be Republican Nominee

Post by duck2000 Wed 16 Mar 2016, 5:48 pm

anyone BUTT trump!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Former House Speaker Boehner: ‘I’m for Paul Ryan’ to Be Republican Nominee Empty Re: Former House Speaker Boehner: ‘I’m for Paul Ryan’ to Be Republican Nominee

Post by Neno Wed 16 Mar 2016, 6:46 pm

duck2000 wrote:anyone BUTT trump!
    funny
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Wed 16 Mar 2016, 6:49 pm

maybe anybody butt trump, but surely as hell, not hillary! unless of course you want an extension of odumba.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Wed 16 Mar 2016, 6:50 pm

There's always Cruz but it doesn't look like it will be.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:02 am