Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Commander of Nineveh operations edit: finished the training, equipping and wait for zero hour

rocky

Commander of Nineveh operations edit: finished the training, equipping and wait for zero hour

Post by rocky on Sat 19 Mar 2016, 4:15 am

[size=32]Commander of Nineveh operations edit: finished the training, equipping and wait for zero hour[/size]

2:12:46 03/19/2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Mashreqconfirmed thecommander ofNineveh editing operations , Maj . Gen. Najim Abdullah al -Jubouri , near thestart of the first stage of theprocess ofliberation from the grip ofMosul organize Daash. He said that the forces that will beinvolved in theimplementation process completed training and equipping thestage and wait for the decision to schedule thezero hour and the start ofoperations.Jubouri said that estimates indicate that theorganization has Daash between six to eight thousand fighters in Mosul , themajority of thepopulation. A spokesman for the international coalition forces Steve Warren had said days ago that the 15th and 16th divisions of the Iraqi army hadbegun thetransfer of troops to the camp drunk, within theongoing liberalization ofMosul preparations.The US envoy to the international coalition to fight Daash Brett Magherk The battle to liberate the city actually began, but he pointed out that the timetable for the start ofliberalization ofFallujah fighting has not yet beenplaced. Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al -Abadi and expected to be in 2016 , " the final victory and end the year having Daash on theground in Iraq."Add Comment

Read more:http://www.sotaliraq.com/newsitem.php?id=323156#ixzz43L3m4xJl

Current date/time is Thu 08 Dec 2016, 1:56 am