Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Pair of National Polls Reveal Current State of GOP Race — and Trump Is Way Out Front

Lobo

Pair of National Polls Reveal Current State of GOP Race — and Trump Is Way Out Front

Post by Lobo on Tue 22 Mar 2016, 4:13 pm

Mar. 22, 2016 12:45am Oliver Darcy

Republican front-runner Donald Trump continued to hold a commanding lead over his 2016 rivals, according to a pair of national polls released on Monday.
A CNN/ORC poll that surveyed 397 Republicans from March 17-20 found that 47 percent supported Trump. Texas Sen. Ted Cruz came in second with 31 percent and Ohio Gov. John Kasich placed third with 17 percent.
A New York Times/CBS News poll found that 46 percent of 362 Republican primary voters surveyed March 17-20 supported Trump. 26 percent supported Cruz and 20 percent were for Kasich.
The CNN/ORC poll had a sampling error of plus or minus five percent. The Times/CBS News poll had a sampling error of plus or minus six points.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/03/22/pair-of-national-polls-reveal-current-state-of-gop-race-and-trump-is-way-out-front/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Firewire%20-%20HORIZON%203-22-16%20FINAL&utm_term=Firewire

Current date/time is Sun 04 Dec 2016, 8:13 am