Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

• Reply to topic

Is there a Frequency to Terrorism?

Lobo

Is there a Frequency to Terrorism?

Post by Lobo on Wed 23 Mar 2016, 2:09 pm

QUESTION: Martin, so on this thread topic “Are Terrorist Attacks Following the 8.6 Year Frequency?”
as they say hindsight is 20/20… and you are connecting the dots and showing the “synchronicity of events” in a 20/20 way…however
I know your Socrates AI can’t Predict what will happen as far as “terrorist attacks…”;
But “when” when is the next important attack date??? can Socrates predict that NEXT IMPORTANT date to watch??…
Thanks as always for your Great Teachings!!!
SH
from Los Angeles, CA
ANSWER: It appears terrorist groups are acting in a cyclical manner as everyone and everything. So in part, you can most likely forecast “when” something will happen. However, I do not think it would be possible to forecast “where” since that would require a historical data series to look for repetitive patterns. There could also be some factors that cause a delay. For example, the Madrid attack blowing up the train on the 4.3 month interval would have been March 1st. However, that took place 10 days later. So was it planned for the 1st but something delayed it? An interesting question. Plus a few days seems to be within the potential of “noise” which we may classify as an intent but something caused a delay.
The point here is that just like markets or politics, there is always a cycle which emerges. There have been enough terrorist attacks to provide a data series from which we can ascertain a cycle to their activity.  That simply applies to whatever the activity might be. I would not say our systems can predict “where” without a longer data series. But the “when” seems to be a rhythm for each group like a fingerprint.
Even if we published the frequencies per group and they read that deciding to change that pattern, they would still fall into another pattern. It is much like in programming. It is impossible to create a random number generator. You can create a very complex algorithm, but no matter how complex, a cycle will always emerge. So the “when” is predictable, but not the “where”.
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/is-there-a-frequency-to-terrorism/
  • Reply to topic

Current date/time is Sat 03 Dec 2016, 3:34 am