Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.


For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016


Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts


Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Nate Silver: Cruz Favored To Win Wisconsin


Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Posts : 2347
Thanked : 832
Join date : 2012-12-21

Nate Silver: Cruz Favored To Win Wisconsin

Post by duck2000 on Sun 27 Mar 2016, 6:56 pm

Wednesday afternoon, Nate Silver, widely regarded as the mathematician with his finger squarely on the pulse of the American electorate, released a post in which he favored Ted Cruz to win the Wisconsin primary. Silver gave Cruz a 60% chance of winning the primary, with Donald Trump following at 39% and John Kasich a paltry 1%.
Silver has a natural distrust of polls, and noted, “Not all polls are created equal, so our forecasts are calculated based on weighted polling averages.” Still, this was his estimate as a polls-only forecast, rather than a polls-plus forecast, so given that Cruz has won key endorsements in the state, notably the Club for Growth PAC, Milwaukee radio host Charlie Sykes, and Assembly Majority Leader Jim Steineke, Cruz’s chances may be even better that 60%. The group Right Wisconsin endorsed Cruz on Monday.
Cruz's chances will likely improve even more if Governor Scott Walker endorses him. Walker hinted on Wednesday he may do just that, saying, "If you're someone who is uneasy with the front-runner right now, there's really only one candidate. Ted Cruz is the only one who's got a chance other than Donald Trump to win the nomination statistically, and my friend Gov. (John) Kasich cannot."

    Current date/time is Fri 21 Oct 2016, 3:12 pm